Frequently Asked Questions about RMC
|Q: Where are you located within Liberty Station?|
A: RMC's studios are inside of building 176 located on the corner of Roosevelt Rd and Truxtun Rd. Our building is on the opposite corner from the White Chapel and you will see our sign facing Roosevelt Rd. There is ample parking on the street in front of our building, in the back parking lot (entrance on Dewey Rd) or across the street in the Vons shopping center.
|Q: Where do I go for my scheduled lessons?|
A: RMC currently occupies Studios 100 and 101 on the first floor of building 176 as well as studios 200, 201 and 202 on the second floor.
- Lessons Plus classes and Parent's Night Out events are held in Studio 100.
- Early Childhood classes are held in Studio 101.
- Most of our private lessons take place in our main lessons Studio 201.
- Piano lessons with Salli Martin, Abigail Decorte, Julie Morton April Drury, or Chelsea Kerr are held in Studio 202.
- All acoustic stringed instrument instruction (guitar, violin, cello, ukulele, etc.) are taught in our private studio inside our private lesson studio inside of Studio 200 - "The Center".
- Vocal lessons take place in our private lesson studio within Studio 202.
|Q: What do I need to bring to my lesson?|
A: We provide electric guitars, drums and pianos to use during your lesson. For all other types of instruction, please bring your own instrument to your lesson. Please remember to always bring your books, assignment notebook and any other accessories necessary for the day’s music lesson. If you are unsure, feel free to ask your teacher.
|Q: How do I book and/or pay for lessons?|
A: Scheduling and paying for lessons can either be done on our website www.rmcsandiego.org or arranged over the phone or via email: info@RMCSanDiego.org. Cash or Check payments can be dropped off at the time of the lesson by placing payment in one of our dropboxes: Studio 100 by the front door, Studio 201 to the left of the front door or inside Studio 202.
|Q: Is there anyone in the office available to take payment or answer questions?|
A: Our main office in Studio 202 is open between 8am and 6pm Monday-Friday. We are always reachable by phone 24/7 (619-225-9597) or via email at email@example.com